Click here to reload the page with the navigation me
Follow us on
- Sat: 8.30 - 5.00 Sun: 9.30 - 4.00
Wishing you all a many hours of therapeutic and creative gardening in 2022
Orders via courier delivery now accepted
for delivery after 10th January
Please only order from our plant listings on this site - we cannot ship trees
This is no time to be complacent and we continue to ask customers to maintain sensible social distancing and wear a face mask when in the shop area please. Trollies, baskets etc are swabbed regularly.
Herbaceous specialists - over 1500 varieties - many choice and rare, some grown from wild-collected seed.
* Large and interesting selection of shrubs, roses, climbers, trees, fruit etc
* Professional advice from enthusiastic & qualified plants-people - over 65 years collective experience
* Attractive, gently sloping site more like a large garden than a garden centre
* Established in 1983 by Alan Bidwell (still hanging in there!)
* A 4 acre wildlife meadow with wonderful views across the valley
Ashdon is a charming conservation village set within the rolling hills of NW Essex the borders of both Cambridgeshire and Suffolk only a (long) stones throw away. The old market town of Saffron Walden is 4 miles to the west
Our profile in the RHS Garden magazine - April 2020
Naturally we are delighted & honoured to have been the featured nursery in this edition of the magazine.
This link will take you to a full copy of the article
tel: 01799 584362
Updated 4th December 2021