Click here to reload the page with the navigation men
Follow us on
MAIL ORDER - we are now dispatching any plant under 1m tall on a next day service
Stock listing updated 20th November - stock changing daily so do check before making a long journey.
Beds bursting with new plants & colour following a busy potting season.
New deliveries of Shrubs, Climbers,Trees & Top Fruit from our UK growers.
National Tree Week - 23 Nov - 1st Dec. Please do plant or give a tree for whatever reason - celebration, memorial, a legacy for future generations and most of all help save our precarious planet. Come and choose from over 300 varieties - including fruit
Herbaceous specialists - over 1500 varieties - many choice and rare, some grown from wild-collected seed.
* Large and interesting selection of shrubs, roses, climbers, trees, fruit etc
* Professional advice from enthusiastic plants-people - over 65 years collective experience
* Attractive, gently sloping site more like a large garden than a garden centre
* Established in 1983 by Alan Bidwell (I'm still hanging in there!)
* A 4 acre wildlife meadow with wonderful views across the valley
Ashdon is a charming conservation village set within the rolling hills of NW Essex the borders of both Cambridgeshire and Suffolk only a (long) stones throw away. The old market town of Saffron Walden is 4 miles to the west - click for a suggested route through if coming from the London or the west.
Our normal opening hours
Monday to Saturday - 8.30am to 5.00pm
Sunday & Bank Holidays - 9.30am to 4.30pm
Updated: 28 May 2019