Click here to reload the page with the navigation men
Follow us on
We are open again following our winter break. All plants available for sale from the nursery or by mail order.
New stock listings loaded 13th January.
* Large and interesting selection of shrubs, roses, climbers, trees, fruit etc
* Professional advice from enthusiastic plants-people - over 65 years collective experience
* Attractive, gently sloping site more like a large garden than a garden centre
* Established in 1983 by Alan Bidwell (I'm still hanging in there!)
* A 4 acre wildlife meadow with wonderful views across the valley
Ashdon is a charming conservation village set within the rolling hills of NW Essex the borders of both Cambridgeshire and Suffolk only a (long) stones throw away. The old market town of Saffron Walden is 4 miles to the west - click for a suggested route through if coming from the London or the west.
Mail orders: we are now accepting orders for immediate dispatch.
Our normal opening hours
Monday to Saturday - 8.30am to 5.00pm
Sunday & Bank Holidays - 9.30am to 4.30pm
Updated: January 2019