Click here to reload the page with the navigation men
Follow us on
BANK HOLIDAY OPENING
Saturday - 8.30 - 5.00
Sunday - 9.30 - 4.30
Bank Holiday Monday - 9.30 - 5.00
The nursery is bursting with plants galore, the meadow is a riot of wild flowers, the birds are full of song and the conservatory is a great place to enjoy a peaceful cuppa.
Herbaceous specialists - over 2000 varieties - many choice and rare, some grown from wild-collected seed.
* Large and interesting selection of shrubs, roses, climbers, trees, fruit etc
* Professional advice from enthusiastic plants-people - over 65 years collective experience
* Attractive, gently sloping site more like a large garden than a garden centre
* Established in 1983 by Alan Bidwell (I'm still hanging in there!)
* A 4 acre wildlife meadow with wonderful views across the valley
Ashdon is a charming conservation village set within the rolling hills of NW Essex the borders of both Cambridgeshire and Suffolk only a (long) stones throw away. The old market town of Saffron Walden is 4 miles to the west - click for a suggested route through if coming from the London or the west.
Our normal opening hours
Monday to Saturday - 8.30am to 5.00pm
Sunday & Bank Holidays - 9.30am to 4.30pm
Updated: May 2018