Click here to reload the page with the navigation me
Follow us on
Beeches Nursery, Ashdon nr Saffron Walden, Essex CB10 2HB
- Sat: 8.30 - 5.00 Sun: 9.30 - 5.00
Stock listing updated 11th August
MAIL ORDER ~ Sorry folks this facility now suspended until the autumn
Herbaceous specialists - over 1500 varieties - many choice and rare, some grown from wild-collected seed.
* Large and interesting selection of shrubs, roses, climbers, trees, fruit etc
* Professional advice from enthusiastic & qualified plants-people - over 65 years collective experience
* Attractive, gently sloping site more like a large garden than a garden centre
* Established in 1983 by Alan Bidwell (still hanging in there!)
* A 4 acre wildlife meadow with wonderful views across the valley
Ashdon is a charming conservation village set within the rolling hills of NW Essex the borders of both Cambridgeshire and Suffolk only a (long) stones throw away. The old market town of Saffron Walden is 4 miles to the west
This is no time to be complacent and we continue to ask customers to maintain sensible social distancing. Trollies, baskets etc are swabbed regularly.
Our profile in the RHS Garden magazine - April 2020
Naturally we are delighted & honoured to have been the featured nursery in this edition of the magazine.
This link will take you to a full copy of the article
tel: 01799 584362
Updated July 2022